Honda’s all new 7-seater CR-V set for delivery
The much awaited diesel variant of the Honda CR-V has finally come ashore in the PH. This first shipment will be available for delivery starting this month, September 2017.
The entry of this batch of CR-Vs marks Honda’s first foray into the diesel market in the country. Anticipation has been high since its launch last August 8, 2017, and this is very welcome news in the industry, media and consumers alike.
With a total re-design, a new engine under the hood, plus the revival of its 7-seater capability, its acceptance into the market and the demand for units has been remarkable. Given the CR-V’s history in the Philippines, this all-new model continues to capture the Filipino audience with its aggressive and dynamic styling, premium and comfortable interior, and uncompromising safety features (Honda SENSING).
For those who are eager to set their eyes on the CR-V, they can head down to their nearest Honda dealership beginning this month.
The All-New CR-V will come in 6 colors at the following suggested retail prices:
- Passion Red Pearl (SX Diesel 9AT AWD and S Diesel 9AT only)
- Lunar Silver Metallic (SX Diesel 9AT AWD and S Diesel 9AT only)
- Dark Olive Metallic (All variants)
- White Orchid Pearl* (All variants)
- Modern Steel Metallic (All variants)
- Crystal Black Pearl (All variants)
*Additional Php 20,000 for the White Orchid Pearl color
Suggested Retail Prices:
- SX Diesel 9AT AWD (7-Seater) – Php 2,049,000
- S Diesel 9AT (7-Seater) – Php 1,759,000
- V Diesel 9AT (7-Seater)- Php 1,569,000
- 2.0S CVT (5-Seater) – Php 1,539,000