- As with all Moto Guzzi bikes, the V85TT is entirely built in their home factory in Mandello Del Lario, Italy. Superb build quality is all but guaranteed.
2. The V85TT is a wonderful blend of modern technology and Moto Guzzi tradition. It’s the only retro-adventure middleweight bike packed with modern technology; ride-by-wire, riding modes, traction-control, ABS, LED lights.
3. The 853cc pushrod transverse V-twin motor uses titanium internals and provide a strong, flat torque curve in every gear you’d swear its running on diesel.
4. Generous 21 liter fuel tank has a equally generous range of more than 400 kilometers.
5. 1 bike, 2 different trim levels; Premium and Standard.
- Premium – Red frame. Two-tone paint scheme yellow and white, or red and white. Comes with more off-road capable Michelin Anakee tires.
- Standard – Black frame. Comes in solid colors; gray, dark blue, and red. Comes with road biased Metzeler Tourance Next tires.
6. You can configure your V85TT with 3 inspiration kits; Touring, Sport or Urban.
- Touring – Aluminium top box and panniers with over 100-litres of capacity, tall screen, LED fog lights, engine bars, centre stand and Moto Guzzi’s Bluetooth module.
- Sport – Arrow slip on, engine bars, foldable mirrors and Öhlins rear shock.
- Urban – Plastic and aluminium panniers, Bluetooth module, anti-theft device and centerstand.
7. Filipino friendly seat height of only 830mm. There’s even a much lower 810mm low seat option.
8. No chain-lube, ever. The V85TT is the only middleweight retro-adventure bike with low-maintenance shaft drive.
9. Elegant styling but unmistakably Moto Guzzi. This bike will standout in a parking lot full of adventure bikes. It looks, feels and rides like a million bucks. Price to be announced soon, but it’s less than a million peso we were told.
10. You can buy the V85TT in Bikerbox, soon. Watch out for our full review.